Welcome to TradeGecko Community!

Hey there,

Welcome to the TradeGecko Community. We are excited to have you join us!

Here are a few quick tips to get you started:

• To create your profile, click on your picture icon on the top right hand corner of the page. On the popup, click on the preferences icon, which looks like a gear.
  • To create a topic, simply click on the ‘+ New Topic’ button found on the right side of your homepage.
  • To reply to a particular quote on a post, select the relevant text you wish to quote, and hit the Reply button to open the editor.
  • To notify someone about your reply, type ‘@’ and their username to mention them.
  • To flag a post to privately let the author or our staff know about a problem, scroll to the bottom of the post and click on the … button, and hit ‘Flag’.
  • To access your notifications when someone replies to you, quotes your post, mentions your @username, or even links to your post, a number will pop up on your user icon at the top right of the page.
  • To customize your notification preferences (watch, track, mute, normal) for a topic, use the notification control on the bottom right hand side of a topic.

For more information, please refer to our User Manual.

We believe in not being jerks; this means:

• Treating others the way you would want to be treated
  • Agreeing to disagree
  • Improving the conversation

To get in touch with us, simply reply to this message. See you there! :)

Hello Neeta,

I have an urgent request! Our trial version as expired, but it looks like Tradegecki is still connected to our Shopify store which is blanqi.myshopify.com .

The trial version has expired. When I try to log in it says the subscription has ended. I can’t do anything on the website unless I select a plan and start paying. However, I can see the screen in the background and it still shows our daily sales.

So it looks like Tradegeck is still connected to our Shopify store since it is still keeping track of our sales every day.

The BIG PROBLEM is that something is mysteriously adjusting our Shopify inventory levels every day. We can’t figure out what it is. I think it might be Tradegecko. If you are still reading our sales levels, are you still also syncing inventory with the store?

We need to DISCONNECT this immediately as it is causing serious problems for us.

Please call me at 404-441-6551 . We are not planning to use Tradegecko for now, so I thought it was okay to just let the trial subscription expire. Now I think it’s been running in the background all along…

I have submitted a Help Ticket already, but please let me nknow if you can help with this, as this matter is urgent!

Amy

··· -----Original Message----- From: "Neeta" Sent: Friday, October 7, 2016 1:13pm To: aryan@acuitycfo.com Subject: [TradeGecko Community] [PM] Welcome to TradeGecko Community!

Neeta Gecko Community Manager
October 7

Hey there,
Welcome to the TradeGecko Community. We are excited to have you join us!
Here are a few quick tips to get you started:
To create your profile, click on your picture icon on the top right hand corner of the page. On the popup, click on the preferences icon, which looks like a gear.
To create a topic, simply click on the ‘+ New Topic’ button found on the right side of your homepage.
To reply to a particular quote on a post, select the relevant text you wish to quote, and hit the Reply button to open the editor.
To notify someone about your reply, type ‘@’ and their username to mention them.
To flag a post to privately let the author or our staff know about a problem, scroll to the bottom of the post and click on the … button, and hit ‘Flag’.
To access your notifications when someone replies to you, quotes your post, mentions your @username, or even links to your post, a number will pop up on your user icon at the top right of the page.
To customize your notification preferences (watch, track, mute, normal) for a topic, use the notification control on the bottom right hand side of a topic.
For more information, please refer to our User Manual.
We believe in not being jerks ; this means:
Treating others the way you would want to be treated
Agreeing to disagree
Improving the conversation
To get in touch with us , simply reply to this message. See you there!

Visit Message or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here .

Hi Amy,

I have spoken with our Support Team and they informed me that they have reached out to you regarding this issue and are working with you to resolve it. Thanks for contacting us and have a great week ahead.