TradeGecko Integration with Quickbooks Issue

quickbooks
integration

We are trying to integrate tradegecko with quickbooks from last couple of days but getting following ERROR invalid account type in

We have created Supplies and Materials account in QBO as requested

can anyone help me out, Have send email and called multiple times to tradegecko helpline but did not get any response yet!

Hey @sales8, thanks so much for reaching out! I understand that you are having some trouble with your setup, and I believe this is related to a ticket that you’ve sent us last week, which was addressed by our Support team (ref: ticket #143283).

That being said, as mentioned in the ticket reply, based on the error, " Invalid account type used: Invalid account type: For an inventory product, the Product Expense account must have Account Type: ‘Cost of Sales’ and Detail Type: ‘Supplies and Materials.’

If you have any other questions, please email us at success@tradegecko.com so our Customer Success team can assist you :)

Hello Ezzati
Thanks for your prompt reply, but unfortunately did not get any response of my ticket… anyhow I have tried all above and used same account as requested, you can see that in attached images plus I have given credentials of Quickbooks and tradegecko, will anyone from your customer support will look into this matter and close the ticket…
believe it will not take much time…

Hey @sales8 , do note that our team has just reached out to you via a ticket to discuss this further.

Hello Ezzati
Thanks for your prompt response, May I know where your team has reacted because I have not got any email update on our given email nor problem is resolved yet.
kind considerations will be highly appreciated!

Hello Ezzati
Thanks for your prompt response, May I know where your team has reacted because I have not got any email update on our given email nor problem is resolved yet.
kind considerations will be highly appreciated!