Show inventory on B2B site for multiple locations

I have stock/inventory in a couple of warehouse locations but when my customers look online B2B website, they can only see stock in one location. I need a way for them to be able to see all locations inventory? How can this be accomplished? I don’t necessarily need them to be able to order from multiple locations, but at least have visibility to the stock locations I designate.

I have stock/inventory in a couple of warehouse locations but when my customers look online B2B website, they can only see stock in one location. I need a way for them to be able to see all locations inventory? How can this be accomplished? I don’t necessarily need them to be able to order from multiple locations, but at least have visibility to the stock locations I designate.

Hi Richard,

In our B2B, you can only assign one location to your B2B E-Commerce store. Is there a reason why you would want your customers to view stock in all locations?

Hello Nur,

Yes, we have a few locations in our marketing area. Some locations carry
inventory that other locations do not have. Some locations are also bigger
than others and are able to keep more inventory. We don’t need the ability
to order the tires, just the ability to see the inventory.

See screenshot for example of one of our other inventory screens.

Thanks - r

[image: Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 11.42.30 AM.png]

Hi Richard,

Thanks for clarifying! There is a way that you can show inventory for your B2B store for all your Customers!

To do so, all you have to do is leave the B2B stock fallback location for your orders blank (You might need to use the backspace button if you have already selected a location)

Additionally, ensure that the default fallback location for that customer is blank as well.

This will allow your B2B customer to view all available stock from multiple locations for your products, essentially allowing you to fulfill the order from various locations for larger B2B orders.

Hope this helps! :)

Yes, I noticed that, but then it doesn’t work for billing. We only need it
for visibility. There are also some facilities we don’t want them to be
able to see the inventory.
R

Same with us - we don’t want customers in USA seeing our Canadian warehouse but we would want them seeing all of our USA warehouses.

Hi Richard, Ryan,

Thanks for following up here! I can definitely appreciate how this is useful for your business with a few different warehouse locations. Unfortunately, this functionality is not being built into the platform at this time, but we will update you if anything changes!

Thanks again for the feedback!

Warmest Regards,

@Emily Can you further clarify? Will this only allow visibility of products or will it also allow for ordering from each product’s respective warehouses?